Hong's Spot

Chicken McFlurry

Saturday, May 20, 2006

The disadvantages of living away from home..

Mmm.. Baileys Irish Cream..
Disadvantages? What disadvantages?!
LOL



Ah.. the joys of independence.
i.e. being able to drink as much as you can afford and smoke as much as you can and whatever else is your vice of choice.


We all love alcohol don't we?
I didn't get an early start to drinking, I only started at 16 (hmm.. i'm not sure if this is VERY late.. maybe it's normal..)
Now, at a ripe old age of 18, I can't quite say I'm a veteran drinker. If anything, my alcohol tolerance is much lower compared to all the English ppl, where people from all towns and counties can come together in unity, and be proud of one thing in common: a beer belly.


The bottle of Baileys was my first ever bottle of alcohol (i've bought many drinks out at pubs and bars and stuff, but never bought a whole bottle for myself).
Was going at a special price over Christmas, so decided to give myself a little treat. :D


This stuff was weak, so I decided to move onto smth a little stronger: Vodka.

My beloved Smirre. It's all gone now, but while there was lots left, it was a good friend. My friends always told me that Smirre was rubbish, that Absolut was the way forward, but I stuck by it. :D

I once mixed Smirnoff and Baileys... turned out horrible. Forgot what the actual drink was called... some Irish smth. or Green smth. Can't remember.









This is just the stuff I've been drinking at home alone. Except the Bacardi Breezers, which I finished with Danial while playing poker, and smokin some shisha. It's not bad at all.. except a little too sweet. Of course, take into account what I've been drinking outside with other ppl, and the alcohol content rises significantly. Compared to most ppl, the no. of bottles that I have, isnt a lot. The problem is that I drank that all by myself, on my own, alone in my room.


Doesn't it look like some skyscraper building u might find in the middle of a large town?
Does to me. As you can see, I'm exactly the healthiest person right now. Gotta start going to the gym and start jogging again, I haven't done that in like ...4 months.


Well, the smoking's gonna stop...
Gotta stop some of the vices before I move on to others. ;)

3 Comments:

At Sunday, July 02, 2006 5:48:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At Tuesday, July 18, 2006 10:12:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At Thursday, July 20, 2006 4:15:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home