Hong's Spot

Chicken McFlurry

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Marlboro Lights

The price of tobacco is mighty high in the UK..
5 pounds for a pack of 20 marlboro lights is quite terrifying to the average smoker. unless you are filthy rich, in which case you just don't care.





BUT I am not filthy rich, which means that 5pounds is just not feasible.
Thankfully, there is a nice shop guy, that likes to sell fags to me for 2.50 a pack!
That is half price!... I have absolutely no idea how they manage to sell these to me for so low a price and still make money.. *feigns ignorance*

Strangely enough, on the side it says "Krakow Polska" on it. hmmm... I wonder what that means ;)

And on the left, we have a pack from the UK and on the right, we have Marlboro lights made in Poland. In the middle, we have Marlboro lights, made in Switzerland, for sale at duty free stores.

People always tell me, "malaysian is better, UK cigarettes are rubbish, etc. etc." but to be totally honest, I cannot tell the difference. Hey, if UK cigarettes are shit, then it's a bonus! I'm smoking Polish (and there's also that smug feeling you get when you realise you're getting something for cheaper than almost everybody else).

Some of my indonesian friends told me that a long time ago, indonesian fags contained marijuana. Some of them tell me they STILL contain weed. I find this hard to believe, but you never know. I'm not going to find out anytime soon anyway, don't like weed.

Did laundry today. OMG so much ironing to do. Will get to that after I finish eating..

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 10:27:00 pm, Blogger Hong Chan Lee said...

will do. but not now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home