Hong's Spot

Chicken McFlurry

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Home

I'm going back home in less than a week!
Most of my friends seem very excited over going back to M'sia.

I feel very divided. :S
I want to go back, firstly because I miss the rest of my family, and secondly, I miss malaysian food!

But otherwise.. there's really not much point in me going back. As soon as I go, I can already imagine my freedom being much restricted. I've been trying to save as much money as possible, so whatever I do have, when I take back, i can use much more sensibly, but sadly, i've not got much :P

When I go back, I expect I'll be seeing lots and lots of old friends, (Dhany, Alana, KTJ ppl, others)..
It's been years since I last met Alana and Dhany as well..

I can't believe I've already completed 1 whole year of Uni life. It passed really quickly, hopefully the next year is as enjoyable, if not more, than this one.


I was supposed to post more pictures and other stuff on the kent and nottingham trip.. but a person who was supposed to send me them photos has not gotten online and sent me them! So I'll just have to wait..


and now, back to cleaning up and packing..

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 18, 2006 10:12:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At Thursday, July 20, 2006 4:15:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home