Hong's Spot

Chicken McFlurry

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back to Blogging

It is now the holidays, I have the time to post on my blog.
It's been a while since I've done it, hopefully it'll be fun again.

I'm beginning to feel increasingly despondent these days,
I felt it enough to take it upon myself to go and see a doctor.
I explained that I had previously been to counseling and that I did not enjoy it,
not so much because I felt it was useless or embarrassing but more because I felt it to be a little condescending. I'm not sure if it's because of my proud(maybe?) nature or because they were genuinely condescending or perhaps it's the nature of counseling, it JUST IS condescending.

We went through the symptoms, doc felt that I was a unique case, in that I showed the symptoms, but didn't look like it. He therefore decided that I may have a personality disorder, or it could be simple depression.

I was therefore prescribed Fluoxetine, an anti-depressant and I am in the queue for Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT). I don't know how I will tell my parents, though somebody told me perhaps not to tell my parents at all. Glad they don't read or know about this blog.

Fluoxetine. 20mg capsules to be taken once daily. I removed the pharmacy tag thingy.

It comes in blister packs of 5x3, each box containing 2 blister pack thingies, 30 capsules. Blue and white in colour.

I'm so looking forward to feeling numb and medicated, I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home