Hong's Spot

Chicken McFlurry

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

smoke-free. albeit only for a day so far.

16th of november was my birthday, i turned 19.
i think it was possibly the best birthday i've ever had so far.
i've always been the baby of the group, as i always hung around with people older than me, and it still is the case, but i feel very much like an equal with the current bunch of flatmates.

my flatmates, decided to put some money together to allow me to go and see placebo in december. i was very happy then, it was great. placebo, my favourite band!

also got loads of cards and some alcohol as well, seeing as how i'm supposed to be an alcoholic :P
i got drunk 4 times last week! 4 times in 1 week! it was quite extreme drunk as well!
i don't remember some of the things i did that week, i think i should cut down a little on the alcohol.

i was about to quit with the smoking and some of my friends bought me some cigars..
so that was postponed, until i finished the cigars yesterday. so now, i've promised to stop smoking. it's going to be hard, seeing as how i've been steadily smoking since i was 14. a 5yr long habit has to be stopped. for the past 2 weeks, i'd been smoking about 2-5 cigarettes a day in an effort to slowly ease myself off, coz before that, i'd been doing 15 a day.

also cleaned my room up, did my laundry. only realised that first term of uni is almost over, so i've decided i'm going to start studying properly soon. hopefully as soon as i finish this blog post.

also gonna go find a job, i think i've gotta get off the alcohol and drugs, and start putting my life on track again. hopefully the combination of work and study will keep me busy, enough for me to not get drunk 4 times a week :P plus, job = more money, and more money = more alcoh... lol

exams are not as far away as they seem!
i best get studying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home